The 2012 SRES® Outstanding Service Award Winners have been announced!
Learn more about the winners below!
Once a year, an outstanding SRES® designee will be selected by an independent panel to be awarded the SRES® Outstanding Service Award.
A distinguished service award for a unique designation like SRES® is an award that not only has social relevance, but also brand awareness relevance. The SRES® Outstanding Service Award would provide REALTORS® with the SRES® designation:
- The opportunity to showcase their own community involvements and accomplishments
- The opportunity for SRES® to continue to go beyond the traditional member self marketing and promotion and further embrace a core social conscience
- The opportunity for the REALTOR® community to educate consumers on the value of using a REALTOR® through positive press
Award recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Show extraordinary performance in their respective senior communities
- Be outstanding leaders in the real estate community serving seniors and demonstrate a driving force for change and efforts to better serve seniors
- Make a visible difference to either a specific group of seniors or show how real estate needs are met in their local community or nationally
- Demonstrate that they are the source of knowledge and experience in working with the senior market in their community
- Show high principles and furtherance of the principles of good practice among REALTORS® and the senior consumer population
Candidates for the SRES® Outstanding Service Award are first nominated by SRES® members and then selected by an independent panel of real estate industry leaders once a year. Please click on an individual's name to view their extraordinary accomplishments.
Find out about our past award winners below!